Does your child love to run or need extra conditioning for another sport? Does he or she want to try a new sport? Would you like to meet more parish families? Did you know running has been shown to improve academic performance, self esteem and confidence on and off the track? Then we hope you will consider joining us for…
St. Monica / St. Norbert CYO Spring Track & Field (March – May)
Two teams working together toward success!
- Students in grades K-8 are welcome to join – no experience necessary! **
- Evening practices at Conestoga: “Pee Wees” (Born ’06 or later) practice Tuesdays; Older children run Tues/Th & work on field events each Wednesday;
- Sunday meets at Haverford High School begin late March;
- Registration cost as low as $60** for the entire season! Just add sneakers! Price INCLUDES free entry into Saint Katharine’s “SK5K” on May 9th;
- Age 9 before 1/1/15? You have the chance to run Franklin Field during Penn Relays!
- A fun, team environment combined with hard work promotes the teams’ common goal: personal best!
** CYO rules state that you must be a parishioner or student of St. Norbert, St. Monica, OLA or St. Isaac’s. If you are a parishioner at OLA or St. Isaac’s, or if you are a student at St. Norbert but parishioner of St. Monica, you may register for either team. Financial assistance available if needed.
Registration is open NOW through March 10th at Wagdogs.com **
We hope to see you on the track! Questions? Reach out to any or all of us. If you don’t hear back right away it’s probably because we’re out for a run!
children at Devon &
children at SNS &
children at SNS
children at Hillside & T/E Middle
children at T/E Middle,
St. Joseph’s University
Never limit where running can take you. I mean that geographically, spiritually, and of course, physically. – Bart Yasso